Transformation Again Transformation Again

Pretty good!

I thought that the graphics could have been better but the animation was quite superb and it seemed to make up for it. It's not that it looked bad, just that it wasn't great. It was pretty funny, great voice acting and, I'd say script, but it didn't seem to make much sense. I suppose that's the point though. It was an entertaining watch so yeah :) keep up the good work!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Just... Not Funny

After seeing this was made by Egoraptor and wasn't a part of the Awesome series I was pretty happy and eager to watch. The intro was kinda funny - and pretty! I thought it was only going to get better but, even though I understood the jokes, I didn't even smile. I kinda expect more.

I hope the next is better,
Good luck!

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Very fluid and entertaining!

I remember last Halloween-ish the first one appeared here and that was one of the first few times I actually started to come to NG. I loved everything about the first one and couldn't wait to see more.

When I logged in today I saw the title and instantly clicked with glee! When I first watched it I thought it wasn't as good as the first and wasn't as pleasant to watch, so I watched the first again and saw a huge improvement. I watched this one again and realised how much better it is! Congratualations for improving so drastically and well done for such an entertaining cartoon. Everything about it was brilliant, especially the smooth, well framed animation.

Can't wait for more!

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

DOOOOOM!!!

Damn you Tom Fulp and you Crispy Loafs of Doom!

Alex...please... Alex...please...

Luis...

Dovahbear's Mead Dovahbear's Mead

Very cute, rough yet clean.
It's a great picture, it'd make for a lovely print or novelty post-card or something.

Forever Rememberedd Forever Rememberedd

This is really moving, and really well done. A fitting salute to a great, great man.

Sleep tight, Edd.